The Implementation Guide is divided into eight topic areas to make it easier to navigate the implementation process. These documents were created at a provincial level and include generic templates where applicable. Templates in appendices are designed to be personalized by local implementers.
Clicking a document below will open a pdf in a new window.
- Background and Introduction
- Module 1: Establishing a Risk Management Office
- Module 2: Where Policies Apply
- Module 3: Land Use Planning
- Module 4: Annual Reporting & Information Management
- Module 5: Risk Management Plans
- Module 6: Part IV Prohibition
- Module 7: Non-Regulatory Policies (Education and Outreach, Incentives, and Section 26, Paragraph 1 Policies)
- Module 8: Other Obligations (e.g. Transport Pathways, Septics)
- Common Acronyms
- Document link- A Guide for Members of Muncipal Councils from Module 1 pg 5