The Source Protection office is located in the lower level of the administrative building of the Grey Sauble Conservation Authority.
- Carl Seider – Project Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy Guest – Administrative Assistant – email@example.com
- Kristopher Robinson – GIS Technologist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Gillan – Program Supervisor/Communications Planner – email@example.com
- Carl Kuhnke – Source Protection Committee Chair – E-mail
Local Risk Management Official/Inspectors Office at Grey Sauble Conservation: Risk Management Services
To report a spill, please contact the Ministry of the Environment Spills Action Centre at: https://www.ontario.ca/page/report-pollution-and-spills
Online reporting can be completed on this site or you can call 1-866-MOE-TIPS (663-8477).