Date(s) - Friday, July 22, 2022
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
SAUGEEN, GREY SAUBLE, NORTHERN BRUCE PENINSULA
SOURCE PROTECTION COMMITTEE MEETING #89
A G E N D A
Friday, July 22, 2022
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Hybrid Meeting In-Person and via Webex
CALL TO ORDER
1. Adoption of Agenda
2. Declaration of Pecuniary or Conflict of Interest
3. Adoption of Minutes of March 25, 2022 meeting
4. Matters Arising from the Minutes – None at this time
5. Correspondence – None at this time
- Administration Report – Report 6a
- Communications Report – Report 6b
7. New Business
- Source Protection Committee – Report 7a
- Wiarton Fish Farm – Report 7b
8. Other Business
9. Next Meeting and Adjournment
Seeking: Municipal Representative for local Source Protection Committee NOTICE made under O. Reg 288/07 s. 3 NOMINATIONS FOR...
2022 Annual Report of local drinking water source protection activities is now available! Owen Sound, ON -The Saugeen, Grey Sauble, Northern Bruce Peninsula...
Seeking: Representatives for Agricultural/Commercial Sector and Public/Environmental Sector on SPC NOTICE made under O. Reg 288/07 s. 3 NOMINATIONS FOR...